Thread: Easybox IPTV Review

Easybox IPTV Review

I am one of the lucky ones who is able test the all new Easybox IPTV receiver. The unit is very fast and very good picture quality ...Comes with Arabic turkish and kurdish channels .....I was able to add over 60 American channels using a special way to add them so i have now most arabic and most english channels i will ever need plus i setup xbmc and another app for watching movies any time i want The movies are arabic video on demand and english ones too ....PM me if you need more information .

This is another one of those fly by night companies here today gone tomorrow. Stay away from Easybox. they have a bad reputation already.

Hi everybody, can you tell me how to add more channels to Easybox ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by downunder View Post
    I am one of the lucky ones who is able test the all new Easybox IPTV receiver. The unit is very fast and very good picture quality ...Comes with Arabic turkish and kurdish channels .....I was able to add over 60 American channels using a special way to add them so i have now most arabic and most english channels i will ever need plus i setup xbmc and another app for watching movies any time i want The movies are arabic video on demand and english ones too ....PM me if you need more information .
    "Do you know what the favorites keep getting messed up after you set them up? Even the language filter is reset every time I turn it back on!!" Unhappy!!