Thread: Shava TV vs Jadoo 3 vs BTV Box

Shava TV vs Jadoo 3 vs BTV Box

Ok so lots to chose from with boxes for watching Hindi channels... who has tried all 3 of these receivers and what is your verdict. I understand these all have no monthly fees but which one has the most channels, best picture quality? Also Jadoo TV has been on the market for a long time now... is that a good reason to buy that over the BTV Box and ShavaTV? Really confused over all these options and cant find a channel list for any of these boxes. What does everyone recommend?

Administrator
    I have tried all three of them and the BTV and Shava TV are very similar. I find the Shava to be less reliable vs the Jadoo and BTV but the channel selection is very similar on all 3. I'd agree that the Jadoo has been on the market the longest and seems to be the most popular choice for Indian tv programming.
    Shava would be my least favorite of these 3 boxes and Jadoo and BTV are both equal.

Stick with Jadoo 3. Its the most reliable option of them all.

Ya Jadoo is good, but it has adds. I heard that Shava is coming out with a new box. Any body knows about this new release ? I heard its better than Jadoo and no adds as well.

btv box not working ask for recharge what we need to do tec. support not helping

Seems like wrong comparison here. But there are issues sometimes with all boxes but over all my shava box is working good. Also one of my friends had a btv box but after its account got expired, he contacted shava and with some fee they converted into shava through some software changes and he is fine with that now.
    Last edited by Mehmood125; 11-03-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Can some one tell me which Operating System is working on shava box