PDA

View Full Version : maaxtv Help

maaxtv
08-15-2014, 12:45 AM
If anyone need any help with the maaxtv device LN4000 or LN5000HD , please post here and I will try to help best I can.

Nikko
09-25-2014, 02:47 PM
My device won't boot. I see Maaxtv and spinwheel when i connect device to tv. All connections are good. I pressed reset buton while powering up machine and I get a menu. I tried all options to no avail. Please help

maaxtv
09-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Try resetting your device by doing the following:

To reset the maaxTV LN5000HD device, please do the following:

1-Unplug the power from the back of the device.
2-Using a paper clip or something similar, push and hold the reset button on the back of the device, (Don't push too hard the reset button will break).
3-Plug the power back while still holding the reset button and wait until you see some small writing in the top left corner of the screen.
4-Let go of the reset button.
5-Scroll down to the line that says wipe data/factory reset and press OK.(Line 6)
6-Scroll down where it says delete all user data and press OK and wait for it to finish.
7- Press OK on reboot system now.

The device will reboot and will be at factory condition. You will have to do the setup again and activate the device.

tarek
10-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi,
I have a problem with my Maaxtv LN4000 :(. Yesterday my wireless internet connectin got disconnected for about 5 seconds. After that my Maaxtv LN4000 stopped working. When I power on the Maaxtv it shows start and Setting. in the Setting everything is OK and the Wireless internet connection is 100%, but when i choose Start it shows only loading circle and nothing else. In the Setting there is a factory restore but when i press on it it says insert the code, Password??
Help please and thanks a lot.

maaxtv
10-13-2014, 07:12 PM
There is a problem on the servers that has been lingering for the last 2 days. They are working on it and should be resolved very soon. Try to reboot your system and see if it will load.

Blata
11-27-2014, 05:51 PM
1.) I would like to reboot my maaxtv ln 5000 hd over the Menu and Settings, but it requiers a reboot code. And I don't know where to get that code.
can you help me please?

2.) Also to add Packages is needed a code. Where do I find/get that codes

maaxtv
11-28-2014, 04:30 PM
The reboot function in the menu is disabled, you can reboot by press and hold the power button on the remote , then press ok on Power Off and go to OK and press OK.
There are no packages to add, if there was a package available, you will be provided a code to add that package

boudia1978
12-14-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi for all
I have buy maaxtv ln3000 2013 and now not recog the server, and I like to jailbreak it with any firmware or instal android
it's possible this or not
best regards
Ahmed

odyssey
07-08-2016, 03:09 AM
Hi All,
ivé just switched on my maaxtv unit and it's asking for a renewal code, what is this and how do i find it??

EmilyFields
01-25-2017, 11:19 AM
if you want to watch top tv shows of the last decade, check this site http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/nothing-to-watch-list-of-top-tv-shows-of-the-last-decade

jlassi
02-09-2017, 05:21 PM
hell evry one.any code for maaxtvLN5000